Like most non-profit organizations, Rocky Mountain Roundup relies on generous private philanthropy and fundraising events to operate. Donations and fundraising proceeds:
- support free community building events
- provide scholarship support for those in recovery without the financial means to attend the conference
- defray conference costs for attendees by creating a high value, affordable and intensive 12-step recovery weekend focused on developing lifelong recovery tools and a supportive multi-fellowship recovery community.
Here are some specific ways to give to a tax deductible* gift to Rocky Mountain Roundup:
- matching gifts program through your employer
- in kind gifts - donate drawing prizes, food, or professional services
- event sponsorship
Contact Juan A. to discuss how your generosity can advance RMRU's mission.
*Rocky Mountain Roundup is a 501(c)(3) registered nonprofit organization in the State of Colorado. Tax receipts/letters are provided as required by current IRS tax code.
Make a secure online donation through PayPal
by clicking the appropriate link:
Mail your donation to:
PO Box 300412
Denver, CO 80203